Melaka is one of the thirteen states in Malaysia, with its own legislative body headed by His Excellency, Yang di-Pertua Negeri or Governor who exercises jurisdiction over the state government, while a Chief Minister elected for a period of five years leading the daily administration.
GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE
Investors are always welcome and their contributions are recognized towards the economic development of the country
A large amount of electricity can be found in Melaka to meet the needs of the manufacturing sector. Electricity supply throughout Peninsular Malaysia is supplied and managed by Tenaga NasionalBerhad (TNB). In addition, a private independent power plant in Telok Gong, Malacca produces energy for TNB.
- Tarif E1 - Average Medium Voltage Industrial Tariff (<=33kV)
- For all kWh - RM0.288 (cent / kWh)
- Minimum Monthly Charge - RM600.00
- Tarif E2 - Average Voltage / Absorber of Industrial Tariff (<=33kV)
- Peak (0800 - 2000) / outside peak (2000 - 0800)
- For all kWh during peak period - RM0.304 (cent / kWh)